Why subscribe to In-Depth Outdoors YouTube Channel?

• Nick Cox
    Minnesota

I have been getting a lot of messages regarding the IDO YouTube Channel so I wanted to take a moment to create this post in an effort to help out all who are interested.

Did you know that if you have a Google account you can subscribe to our YouTube Channel?

Subscribing to a channel is an important part of your YouTube experience. If you login to YouTube using your Google/Gmail account, you can click on the “Subscribe” button in YouTube and you will be notified when we upload new videos. Subscribing to In-Depth Outdoors on YouTube will make it simple to keep up with content that you care about.

You can subscribe to our channel via a computer or mobile device.

To Subscribe using a desktop computer:

1. On a computer, sign in to your YouTube account.
    2. Search In-Depth Outdoors TV
    3. Click the “Subscribe” button.

To Subscribe using a mobile device:

1. On your mobile device, open the YouTube app.
    2. Sign in to your YouTube account.
    3. Tap the account tab (this looks like a silhouette of a person).
    4. Search In-Depth Outdoors TV
    5. Click the Subscribe button.

When you subscribe to a channel, it’s added to the navigation menu on the left side of the desktop homepage and video pages. Whenever you visit your homepage, new videos from your subscriptions will appear in the Subscriptions feed. The What to Watch feed also shows videos from your subscriptions, along with recommendations for channels or videos you may be interested in.

If you haven’t taken a moment to subscribe to our channel, please do so. We will be uploading different content throughout the broadcast season, and summer months.

Good luck fishing!

Attachments:
    1. Click-to-Subscribe.jpg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

How about you just post them here where we are.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

How about you just post them here where we are.

We do. Every video gets posted to the home page.

For those that want to be notified every time a video is released the YouTube subscription is very convenient. I personally subscribe to at least a half dozen channels on youtube that are centered around video equipment. I would miss most of the videos if I didn’t subscribe because I don’t have time to regularly follow the individual sites.

Here at IDO everyone has the option to subscribe to our Youtube channel or regularly check the home page for a new video. Whatever works for our visitors works for us.

Bill Boyd
    Warroad, MN

I subscribe to about a half dozen channels and find myself using YouTube more and more. It’s a great resource.

James, do you take request for content? If so I have a couple suggestions.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

James, do you take request for content? If so I have a couple suggestions.

Yes, but only from those that subscribe to our Youtube channel. rotflol

I’m kidding, of course. Truth is we are very receptive to input and requests. I can’t promise we’ll be able to turn all requests into reality but we do listen very closely to what our viewer are telling us.

Bill Boyd
    Warroad, MN

James, I’ll send you a PM with a couple suggestions so as not to tip off the non-subscribers. lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.