Where to buy this clamp

• Greg D

Need a couple of these with the safety latch.
    Not sure if this clamp has a specific name, but I’m sure someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    1. 079FB01B-2755-40B7-AA00-68FE6EBC6373-scaled.jpeg

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Amazon has many various sizes of toggle clamps. These clamps will NOT include the custom hook shown in your photo. That piece is an add-on to the actual toggle latch.

A machine shop with a CNC would be able to make duplicates of the hook you show.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Like Dave said, you probably aren’t going to find that hook anywhere because it’s custom made but those toggle clamps should be easy to come by. McMaster Carr has an amazing site and should have those clamps with a wide variety of hooks that may work. Rather than paying hundreds for a custom hook.

gary d
    cordova,il

Grainger Industrial Supplies

stevenoak

They are used a lot in woodworking. Try someplace that supplies woodworkers.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Rockler is a company that sells lots of wood working supplies, you could check with them.

duh queen

Google DE-STA-CO clamps. They make a gazillion different clamps and apps. McMaster-Carr is a quick source, but their prices are high and shipping, even worse. You can spec out what you need at the DE-STA-CO website and then shop by the part number. (BTW, make sure to get something chromed or made of stainless steel)

Greg D

Thanks for the help. Got them off amazon and I’ll just machine the clamp from a piece of aluminum to fit snug on my ice auger shaft.

duh queen

I love machining. Been doing it for 40 yrs, but a loop of nylon webbing will do the same thing, and is almost free.

404 ERROR
    MN

De-Sta-Co clamps are some of the best in the business. Been using them for years in rotational molding/fixturing. Knockoff clamps are far inferior to them.

big_g
    Isle, MN

We used the crap out of them at AGCO Manufacturing also… used them on all the jigs and they were welded on just about every product we made. Simple to adjust and tough !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.