Where are the shows on Bally Sports?

• procor
    Mounds View, MN

So I love waking up on Saturday and Sunday mornings, grab a cup of coffee and watch all the outdoors programming and fishing shows – In Depth Outdoors, Angling Buzz, Larry Smith, etc… I used to be able to watch all of these on the Apple TV using the Fox Sports Go app..now that it changed to the Ballys app…I don’t see any outdoor fishing shows whatsoever. Anybody else having the same issue? Can you please tell me where one can watch these shows again? Thank you.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

They are on Bally same place as when they were on Fox. If you wanna move to the border you can get Bally on Midco cable. jester

I warn you tho……watching the Twinks is just plain brutal.

saugeye-steve

I have Comcast.
    All the shows are on Channel 201 just like before.
    $186.00 a month-ridiculous

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

all on youtube

So you mean all NHL games including wild are on you tube tv or just the recaps of games on you tube? Thinking of signing up for the 30 day free trial of you tube but need to figure out if I will get games or not.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Looked up and found fox sports north is not included in you tube so I think that means will not be able to see the wild games?

dirtywater

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>eyeguy507 wrote:</div>
    all on youtube

So you mean all NHL games including wild are on you tube tv or just the recaps of games on you tube? Thinking of signing up for the 30 day free trial of you tube but need to figure out if I will get games or not.

No wild, twins, or wolves on YT TV for now. The OP was asking about IDO and other outdoors shows. All that can be found free streaming on youtube, but the broadcast TV slots are just not on any channel on YouTube tv.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.