What cables do I need to connect two Hook Reveal 7x Tripleshot monitors?

• richard a porte

Last year I bought a 2021 Tracker Targa 18. It came with the Lowrance unit stated above at the helm. I have an additional setup on my kayak and would like to add that monitor up at the bow next to my trolling motor for fishing up front. I’m a little confused as to what cables I’ll need. The monitor has an 8 pin port. for the video portion and a two pin port for the power. I believe I need a wye cable for video and a separate cable for power. Any help is appreciated.
    On a side note….on this forum, how do I search for something like this other than scrolling through 100’s of posts?
    Again, thanks from this old new guy!!

bullcans
    Northfield MN

You can go to forums under “Lowrance” and scroll through the various posts. Also, you can search at the top right where the magnifying glass is and type in “Lowrance” and this will give you options as well to scroll through. Sorry I can’t help with your particulars though.
    Good luck!

Waxy
    Calgary, AB

The Hook Reveal units cannot be networked, they are standalone units. They do not have ethernet, NMEA2000, or bluetooth capability.

Waxy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.