Webster, SD

• bassh8er

Heading to Webster next week for 3 days. Heard they’re biting on Waubay and North Rush; we had planned on fishing Bitter.

Any tips for those lakes? Will be our first time fishing there in the boat. Good luck to all.

David Ellingson

I was out there last week and the bite was horrible. And everyone had a tough bite. Lakes are up 2-3 feet and very clear. Weather conditions were bad also. Clear skies and no wind and they had a big bug hatch. Can’t get on some lakes cause roads are under water. So to say the least I got nothing for you. But I did manage this PB Walleye,30inch 10lbs the last day.

Attachments:
    1. 30inch.jpg

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I have a buddy that just got out there today. I’m sure I’ll get a report from him in the next day or two. I’ll try and update you with the current Info. In the next few days

bassh8er

Thanks a lot; I think we’re planning on trying the Missouri River if Webster doesn’t pan out.

David Ellingson

The guy I fished with around Webster is from Ft Pierre and he said it has been slow there all spring. So I guess what I’m saying is to go either north or south of there. Chamberlain area sounds like it has been good, haven’t herd if anything has been happening on Oahe. Good luck!

bassh8er

Just got back from Platte SD. Had out 3-man possession limit by the 2nd day so just messed around catching smallies and trolling around yesterday.

Nice quality of fish and can’t wait to get back.

Sylvanboat

Hey. Slow bite just means you have to go out there and put on a clinic. You be the man!!! Put down the hammer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.