north dakota trip

• kris_brantner
    My river

had a blast this year in north dakota! dispite the record number of birds that there supposidly were we had a heck of a time finding huntable numbers of birds. alot of winshield time was needed but when ya found them they were thick! first day we found a soybean field with more mallards and pintails than i can even guess at. maybe 10 15k? never seen ducks so thick. we hunted this area most of the trip but gave it a rest two of the days and hunted water. we had an awesome trip… but lets just say we are sick of eating duck! haha

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Great job guys Looks like you had a blast

offthewall
    Ham Lake ,MN

way to go guys

rubber
    river falls wi

looks great. i got my first trip ever to ND already booked for next year.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

What area of ND do you hunt. We hunted almost 15 year in the Rolla area just NW of Devils lake. have not been back out that area for 4-5 years now – I really miss it. We are talking about heading back out again next year. that field hunting is a blast and well as the jump shooting

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats on your successful ND trip and thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

jeweler
    Wisconsin

congrats and good shooting!

dcolsen
    Linwood, MN

Where were you in NoDak? I am heading to the lakota are this weekend… Hope we can have some success like you guys

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.