7 man limit for the opener

• kris_brantner
    My river

what a day in the marsh. 7 guys go out and 42 ducks come back. had a great day with the ducks working even greater. two dogs just wasnt enough, both were so tired at the end of the day from retrieving they could barely walk. pictured here is 5 out of the 7 guys we had. (the other two were sallys and went to bed already) not a single band tho. how did everyone else do?

blondie

were you hunting in minnesota or wisconsin??? We were out and shot only woodies and geese.. No mallards anywere.

blondie

were you hunting in minnesota or wisconsin??? We were out and shot only woodies and geese.. No mallards anywere.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

“Susie” killers. Nice bunch of ducks.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

“Susie” killers. Nice bunch of ducks.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Got woodie limits both days and a few teal. Wasn’t really in a mallard or bluewing area, so didn’t expect many.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Got woodie limits both days and a few teal. Wasn’t really in a mallard or bluewing area, so didn’t expect many.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Woodies everywhere, which was fun but with only 2 per person a limit comes quickly. I only saw a few high-flying mallards. Where the heck were you hunting? 6 ducks per person??? You must not have been in MN. I’m jealous!!!

John

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Woodies everywhere, which was fun but with only 2 per person a limit comes quickly. I only saw a few high-flying mallards. Where the heck were you hunting? 6 ducks per person??? You must not have been in MN. I’m jealous!!!

John

kris_brantner
    My river

ya we were in wisconsin. and yes we had our 7 suzies. usually we pick out the green but ended up shooting some ne ways. heres a picture of me and a different group of guys this morning on a woodie hunt. let our spot rest after the weekend and went to a slough in the woods that i found scouting earlier this year. had our 8 in a matter of mintutes (which kinda sucks) and yes, there are a few hens in bunch. had 4 hens and 4 drakes, one of which was VERY VERY immarture. the only way you could tell it was a drake at all was by the white patches on his cheeks.

kris_brantner
    My river

ya we were in wisconsin. and yes we had our 7 suzies. usually we pick out the green but ended up shooting some ne ways. heres a picture of me and a different group of guys this morning on a woodie hunt. let our spot rest after the weekend and went to a slough in the woods that i found scouting earlier this year. had our 8 in a matter of mintutes (which kinda sucks) and yes, there are a few hens in bunch. had 4 hens and 4 drakes, one of which was VERY VERY immarture. the only way you could tell it was a drake at all was by the white patches on his cheeks.

kris_brantner
    My river

another with the other guy

buckmaster

nice job fish and good post!

buckmaster

nice job fish and good post!

flick
    Alma WI

We did pretty decent this year didnt we fishermanpepin……we ended up with 54 ducks an 2 geese being killed this weekend out of are pond…..with over 90% of the ducks being Mallards, Widgeon an Gadwall…….I’m the 2nd one from the left by the way

flick
    Alma WI

We did pretty decent this year didnt we fishermanpepin……we ended up with 54 ducks an 2 geese being killed this weekend out of are pond…..with over 90% of the ducks being Mallards, Widgeon an Gadwall…….I’m the 2nd one from the left by the way

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.