Anyone fishing the FLW Walleye Tour?

• 2iceman
    Gem Lake, Minnesota

Just wondering if anyone is fishing the FLW walleye tour and which events. I signed up for all 4 and one AIM as co-angler. Any Pros or Co’s going?

navigator175

just got confirmed for all 4 flw events as a co-angler. I get to pre-fish with pro’s terry filkens and nick schertz.I am really looking forward to this year, 2 weeks in the boat with these guys i am bound to learn something!I have never fished lake oahe and it has been 20 years since i last fished lake erie.

Dan Meisner
    NPAA#354

2iceman
    Gem Lake, Minnesota

Yes, my goal is to learn as much as I can. Looking forward to a great year of fishing. I will probably see you at the tourneys, good luck.

Jaya
    Zimmerman, MN

How do you get picked to be a co angler?

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

How do you get picked to be a co angler?

Sign up….It’s usually best to know a pro to sign up with though. Having the $$$ and signing up should get you in though

gonecribbin
    reads landing MN

I think they did away with the co signing up with pro thing…

top 100 co’s from last year and ranger owners have priority till Feb 2, then its by time stamp…. (At least this is how I think it is, hopefully someone will confirm this…)

wes_bergemann
    Crystal, MN

Quote:

I think they did away with the co signing up with pro thing…

correct, it is all by timestamp after feb 2. Early bird gets the worm now. I like this set up much better than the past.

2iceman
    Gem Lake, Minnesota

I am also comfirmed for all 4 events, Should be fun.

hanson

I’m confirmed as a Co-Angler for all 4 events this year.

Will be my 3rd full year as a Co and am as excited as I’ve ever been.

Any Co-Anglers heading to Erie from Minnesota want to travel together, let me know. My other events are covered but would be nice to split fuel and lodging to Erie.

2iceman
    Gem Lake, Minnesota

Hanson, I am interested in splitting fuel and lodging costs. Just sent you a PM.
    Robert Cardenas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.