2009 13th annual Turkey Combo

• nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Great news for the Turkey Combo Walleye Tournament this Nov
    I have been in contact with Dean Marshall, and have asked him to take over running this great event!
    I am proud to announce that Dean and Everets Resort will be your new Turkey Combo Tournament Director from here on out.
    A little history about this fun tournament.
    Randy Regimbal started this touney in 1997 and ran it until 2000, and I have ran this event since then.
    Randy started this tournament to have a fun way to finish off the year before most put there boats away, and it has been a blast every year after that. I look forward to having Dean run the event, I know there is not a better person or place to put this tourney on. Dean looking forward to coming down this November and fishing it.
    Keep an eye out for Deans post on this years Turkey Combo for all Tournament details
    Again Thanks alot Dean,
    For keeping the Turkey Combo Alive

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

After posting my first post, I got to thinking about all the great times I have had fishing this tournament. To be honest with you if it wasn’t for this tourney and Greg Vandemark I may never have gotten into tourney fishing the way I have. (Thanks Greg )
    I can still remember sitting in my dads living room 15yrs old and the phone rang it was Greg telling me I should come down and fish this tournament, so I called my brother inlaw and we decided to go fish our first money tourament And after that day I was hooked first tournament and we took 2nd place won couple hundred bucks and we were on top of the world. since then I have made many new friends and fishing partners fishing this event so I just wanted to say one last time, a big THANK YOU goes out to Dean for taking on this tournament with his already busy schedule.
    I know a bunch of us would be lost without this tournament to close out the year.

wallster
    Austin, MN

This is a great event. I cant wait.
    Wallster ><((((>

rswan
    Lakeville, MN

What are some of the basic rules of the Turkey combo?

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

What are some of the basic rules of the Turkey combo?

Saturday after Turkey day. 3 walleye, 3 sauger for the tourney limit. Entry $50 a team. ($40 + $10 for big fish)

-J.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

We are honored to do our best to carry on this tradition!
    The combination of saugers & eyes make this a wide open fun day for everyone to enjoy and compete!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.