FLW MN League boater “Wanted”

• bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

I am a Co looking for a boater to sign up with for the FLW MN League events. Please contact me if you need or don’t have a Co to sign up with.

Thanks,
    Erik Carlson
    715-577-1478

tailfeathers
    Centerville Mn.

Hi Erik! I am a boater signed up for all 3 Mn. events, so if you are still looking for someone to confirm your entry, please send me a PM! I signed up solo this morning, so just let me know if you rare still looking, and we can exchage info!
    Take care,
    Tailfeathers!

bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

PM sent thanks for the reply

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

Tailfeather glad too see you are fishing the League again. We will have to get in touch with each other.
    John

tailfeathers
    Centerville Mn.

Hi John,it’s good to hear from you! I was watching the action from the sidelines last year, and it looked like the Championship made for an interesting few days on the water! After missing the past two seasons, I am really looking forward to the events this year. I changed employeers last year, so my PTO was very limited, and I could not swing the time off. I am good to go this year though, and I have all the events scheduled. Stay in touch, and maybe we can hookup on the river later this month or early in April. Take care!
    Mark

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.