New Walleye tournament this weekend

• nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Hey Guys due to the Ida cancelation I have talked with a few of the guys who were going to fish and they still want to see I wanted to see if there is any interest from anyone here. I will wait until tonight to post anything for sure to wait and talk to some more people but heres what I am thinking.

two seperate tournaments one sat and one sun

$100 entry fee each day

$10 big fish pot each day

Launch from Wi. Back Channel Ramp.

7am-3pm

5 fish limit

like I said I will wait and see how many people are interested and post again tonight.

so lets see it anyone going to show up

Thank you

Nate Cadwell

507-990-1650

futPWTure77
    Zumbrota, MN

Hey guys, I say we get a bunch of boats together and fish this thing! Nate runs the Turkey Combo Tournament each year and does a very nice job, so there is nothing to worry about in that area. Let’s see if we can get some more 27-31 pound weights like last year! As long as we use caution and keep our eyes open, this should be just as safe as any other tourney. Hope to see you all there!

Tony

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Its this weekend guys. [April 8th and 9th]

centralmneyeguy
    Becker, MN

Just wondering if someone could post the results from todays tournament. Thanks

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

All I know is Nate Cadwell and Chad Crochen [sp] won the tournament. Had something like 16 lbs and the big fish also of around 8 lbs. This is Chads first money tournament and hes pretty excited I hear. I had things going on yesterday and last night so it was real hard for Nate and I to get connected on the phone. I will know more by tonight.
    Thanks, Bill

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Nate& Chad 1st 16.76#
    2nd place was around 9.76#
    Nate& Chad had big fish at 7.9#
    Nate has the final results.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.