Walleye tournaments in the Brainerd Lakes Area?

• ScottG

I am looking for walleye tournaments in the Brainerd Lakes Area. If you are aware of any please pass along the details.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Scott

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

minnesota walleye alliance has one on gull .Go to there web site

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

You can check out the Mille Lacs Lake forum here on IDA through out the year along with the tournament forum here too as guys will be talking about them. At the top of the list of threads on the tournament forum is a thread for people to post tournaments as that knowledge becomes available. Good place to check along with the different threads.
    Thanks, Bill

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

minnesota walleye alliance has one on gull .Go to there web site

This is the same tournament I think of when I think of the Brainerd area. Was this held on Pelican in the past?

Sully

sportland

Hi Jason, this season the only walleye tournaments I’m aware of the area is the Walleye Alliance Tournament. It will be held again this fall on Pelican just like last year.

Jason Erlandson
    [email protected]

Dave’s Sportland Bait and Tackle
    Nisswa Guide Service
    http://www.sportlandbait.com
    Nisswa MN
    218-963-2401

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Jason, any dates and info?

Thanks

sportland

Derek, I guess they are still working on the permit. So I’m guessing the date is not set in stone yet. I know that they had trouble getting it for Gull so that is one reason they are staying on Pelican. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear any news.

Jason Erlandson

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

If I remember right,, sometime in the fall? Crankbait/Jig bite in deep water??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.