IDA Walleye Tourneys

• nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Hey Jon or anyone else who may know.
    My partner for the circuit was asking me this past weekend if I had heard from anyone concerning the plaques for the first walleye tourney. I know we talked about this in june at the second tourney but never really got a answere if the top three teams from the first tourney are going to get plaques or not. just would like to know so I know what to tell him, it was his first check he ever cashed in a tourney so he was pretty excited.
    thanks
    Nate Cadwell

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

We added the plaques for the second and subsequent events. We’re unable to go back and make them available to the guys from that first event. We’ll also be adding new prizes and such next season over what we’ve done to date so look for us to keep providing more ‘bang for the buck’ with these events as we go along and grow. I hope nobody takes this like we’re slighting anyone from the first event. Our intentions are to do as much as possible and when we found we could get plaques in time and within budget constraints much sooner than we had anticipated we jumped at the idea and added them in to our tournaments from that event going forward.

Hopefully you guys will kick butt in one of the next IDA tournies and have one for the wall. They’re mighty fine to look at in my opinion.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.