MMWS Announces 2014 Schedule

• MMWS Director

Mighty Miss Walleye Series is pleased to announce our 2014 Schedule:

April 12th- LaCrosse, WI -Pools 8&9
    June 7th- Mystery Tourney -Draw from Pools 4-9 at Friday evening meeting in Onalaska, WI
    September 6th- Championship- Pools 6-8- Trempealeau, WI

Please e-mail me at [email protected] for a complete entry form and rules packet. Sign up forms also will be sent.

MMWS is a Cabelas NTC Qualifying Circuit and is just $150.00/ Team per event.

Contact me [email protected] for any inquiries.

Tight Lines,

Dale Radcliffe- MMWS Director

drew-evans
    rochester MN

Just curious, but why was pool 4 not included in this years schedule besides the wild card tourney? P.S. for what it costs to get into one of these tourneys isn’t the wild card tourney kinda allot to ask a team to commit too?
    Thanks,

Drew Evans

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Pools 8 & 9 may still have ice on April 12th.

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Just curious, but why was pool 4 not included in this years schedule besides the wild card tourney? P.S. for what it costs to get into one of these tourneys isn’t the wild card tourney kinda allot to ask a team to commit too?
    Thanks,

Drew Evans

I have to question the same thing?????
    I have fished this circuit the last two years. I have to say I have had an absolute blast, fishing with these guys. I have learned more than imaginable on the lower pools. fishing against all the great fisherman who follow this circuit. I also have to say Dale and his crew have always been top notch. especially when it has come to listening to what the anglers want. With that said, I have to question why the decline in number of events this year? Also have to question why no tourney on pool 4? Especially when lasts years event on pool 4 was the largest turn out the MMWS has ever had, since I have been fishing it. I also have to agree with the mystery event, sure it was fun to do when we were fishing a full season of tournaments. With only two tournaments on your schedule and one of them is a mystery event?? I don’t understand the downsize in the tournament schedule this year, or do I agree with it.
    Hopefully Dale can come on and bring us all up to speed on his thoughts or reasoning for the schedule this year.

Wish the MMWS the best and hope to fish it again in the future.

MMWS Director

The reason for not returning to Pool 4 will not be a long term situation. Jenny and I just elected to pass that location for 2014 but probably will return in the 2015. We enjoyed our stop on Pool 4 in 2013 and will certainly be back for another event.

We also have 2-3 long term teams who have dissolved or are fishing alternative circuits for 2014. Originally the circuit consisted of four events and now due to limited response we are just scaling it back to three events in 2014, much as many other circuits have done. Unfortunately we also have other family obligations that are taking precedence in 2014 as well. The alternative would be no events. This feedback has been positive by many regulars who wish to fish multiple circuits yet still can take advantage of the Cabelas NTC seeds offered.

Feel free to e-mail me a [email protected] if you have further questions or concerns. I will gladly appreciate your positive feedback. Hope to see many of your at our first event in April on Pools 8&9 out of LaCrosse. I am quite certain the ice will be out and bite will be very strong at that time. Hope many of you can join us.

Tight Lines,

Dale Radcliffe

[email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.