FYB

• river rat randy
    Hager City WI

16 plus 1st 15 plus 2nd Big fish 11 plus Know more later. …rrr

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Did it look like anyone froze their butt out there today Randy? All this nice weather and winter comes back for the weekend.

stuart
    Mn.

Hear it was Dean that got the 11.Way to do it Dean!

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

my buddy richie got a 61inch sturgeon…wasting a total or 2hours of walleye time haha

kroger3
    blaine mn

Quote:

my buddy richie got a 61inch sturgeon…wasting a total or 2hours of walleye time haha

I got to land it and Jake caught it. 61″ and 47 pounds 12 oz. 6lb line and a 2 hour fight. Lucky walleye fishing was slow.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Congrats to the brave souls that went and fished the FYB.

I am SSSSSsoooo glad I was not there….it should be listed under the ICE fishing forum. With the wind at 30mph had to be ridiculously cold.

Matt Milbrandt
    Hastings Mn

We had a lot of fun today. To start the day we went south and didnt catch anything. eventually made our way to the dam. Did really well up there. My fishing partner caught a 25-30lb flathead. It was a cold but fun day! Can’t wait to come back next year.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

There were a couple boats that stopped in “early” today to warm up. The first one was Gizzard Shad Joe and his partner Jeff H.

It was good to see many of you regulars that I haven’t seen for over a year.
    Kinda like old home days.

I really hope someone took some photo’s of that sturgeon!!

Congrats to the winning team and all the folks that looked Mother Nature in the eyes and laughed!

Mr.lundeye
    shoreview MN

The tournament title says it all I def. Frooze my butt of along with what sounded like 55 other boats! But had a. Blast and was fortunate enough to land a nice 8.4lb girl along with 4 nice kickers to take home first place! I like next weeks forecast much better hope to see all of you on the water soon! Also thanks to Dean and Eric for all there hard work and congrats on the pig today and Eric with your hog on Thurs!!!

smitty1
    Duluth/Hermantown/Owatonna MN

I thought about entering for a second. I used to be Hard Core, No Mo
    You guy’s earned every fish you caught!

kroger3
    blaine mn

Got pictures for the sturgeon just for you BK! Will make a post tmr I’m still on my phone right now. Was nice to use a sling and get and actual weight!

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

mike- do u mind sharing what presentation worked best today in the cold weather?? thanks for any info shared and congrats on the tourney win!! u earned it

walleye16
    SE, MN

FYB Congrats to the winners. Dean and Eric on big fish Thanks to Dean and Eric for putting FYB on. Seen three paddle fish caught up by the dam and two caught out of the same boat. 232 days to Saugerama. FISH ON!

cjensenz7
    Waseca MN

We had a great time today!!!! Thank you Dean and Eric!!!! Finished with 11.28 lbs for fifth place and Josh managed to waste 20 minutes on a 50″ plus paddle fish!!!! Thank you again Dean and Eric!!!!

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

What was the winning weights? Who won the pool for guessing the closest winning weight?

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

That is one beautiful paddle

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

The tournament title says it all I def. Frooze my butt of along with what sounded like 55 other boats! But had a. Blast and was fortunate enough to land a nice 8.4lb girl along with 4 nice kickers to take home first place! I like next weeks forecast much better hope to see all of you on the water soon! Also thanks to Dean and Eric for all there hard work and congrats on the pig today and Eric with your hog on Thurs!!!

I have to admit I was quite shocked to see you land that fish where you did and how you did!!

Congrats on the first place finish

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Just a quick run down for tonight on the results. I will have a more detailed report and also a fishing report up hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

We had a total of 50 teams fish today!!!

1st 5 fish 16.60lbs
    2nd 3 fish 15.04lbs
    3rd 5 fish 13.58lbs
    4th 5 fish 12.22lbs
    5th 5 fish 11.28lbs
    6th 4 fish 9.98lbs
    7th 5 fish 9.92lbs
    8th 5 fish 9.82lbs

BF 11.34lbs

Congrats to all who placed and thank you to everyone that fished and also to those that helped out.

Look for a detailed report tomorrow after I thaw out and get some much needed sleep!!!

jjpeterson
    Ellsworth WI

We froze but a cold day fishing is way better then warm day cleaning shop. I had a good time and enjoy meeting alot of new people afterwards for drinks .

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Crap missed it by a couple ounces. Hope there were some illegal entries.

cjensenz7
    Waseca MN

Eric, You and Dean did an awesome job as usual!!!! We are looking forward to the Turkey Combo and for next years FYB!!!! Again THANK YOU for all your hard work!!!!!

Mr.lundeye
    shoreview MN

It gets a little tricky with 10′ rods and my buddy got a little to excited to get the fish in the boat to say the least. But we have pulled a lot of big fish from that spot doing that same thing:)

redneck
    Rosemount

I had a great time yesterday and I didn’t even fish. I sure hope you got a picture of that big walleye of yours Eric. That thing was amazing. What a horse!!!!!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Thanks Eric for a job well done on the tourney. Both running it and the big fish!!

We had a blast out there. Caught a few fish. Wish I would have taken a few pics as fishing from a boat in driving wind and snow is not something you do everyday.

The Bluffs was fun afterwards to meet some new people and see everyone thaw out!!

Thanks again Eric!!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

I had a great time, thanks to everyone who had a hand in running the Tournament.

And special a shout out to Gizzard Shad Joe/AKA: WalleyeJoe

Thanks for taking me out

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.