FLW Walleye Tour

• woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

Looks like the FLW Walleye Tour returns to Redwing in April of 2012.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Woody I click on your site given and it says “You do not have permission to view this directory or page”.

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

I see that..I got the link from WC and copied and pasted..don’t know what happened but the tour dates have been set and the launch site is Bay Point park. I just deleted the link.

eyesfishin
    Somerset, WI

April 19-21. There’s going to be a lot of boats on the river though since the MTT has there P4 tournaments the 21-22. Could be crazy down there.

gonecribbin
    reads landing MN

MTT should have full field, guys not making top 10 (flw) will be jumping in… Im pretty sure im calling in sick that week, gonna be a great week on the river

splitshot
    Rosemount, MN

The whole month is nothing but pre-fishing and tournament fishing. It’s usually Full Throttle the first weekend of April, then LPO, then MTT – and now we have the FLW too! For hunters, you’ll have to figure out how to fit shooting a turkey into that schedule will work too. …Better get your vacation schedule in order. April is going to be great fun! I just hope the water level doesn’t get crazy again this next Spring.

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Looks like they’ll be in the Quad Cities for the championship.

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I heading to Bays De Noc. I just can not get enough pounding from the big waves, lol. Looking forward to it.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Quote:

I heading to Bays De Noc. I just can not get enough pounding from the big waves, lol. Looking forward to it.

Thats what its all about. Specially if your running a tin boat.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Good Luck on the Bays…they may be back to normal in another 10 years…

Where are those big tournaments going to be held…Everts?

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

Quote:

Quote:

Thats what its all about. Specially if your running a tin boat.

Well I would rather take the pounding of the waves then spearing them like I seen a few fiberglass boats do that day. I am talking about an FLW League tournament a few years back. Otherwise the fishing was good, the weather was not.

tweak

Signed up as a potential co angler and just found out I am on the waiting list at #52. Not looking good. But who knows.

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I recieved two confirmation letters, one for Oahe and the other for Bays De Noc on the boater side.

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I found out today Lund boats is kicking in contingency for both the FLW and Aim tournemants. It is a good move for Lund to get back into these major tournemant circuts.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.