AIM Dubuque

• john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Anyone fishing the AIM tournament out of Dubuque in June? It should be a great river bite at that time.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

A few close friends from Dubuque and my nephew from LaCrosse. Should be some good bags Great format with the tourney owned digital camera chip making it immediate catch and release. Hats off to AIM

tvfishermn

I will be there as a co angler. If anyone could use assistance Monday or Tuesday befor the tournament message me. I am not a great river fishermn but I love to walleye fish. I will be happy to help with some gas and help in any way needed.

Rodney Bondele

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Jeremy Schreiner is too busy to use the net but I do know he’ll be fishing Dubuque as I have to cover at the shop for him.

jim-c
    Minot, ND

I’m looking forward to it. While I’ve never fished those pools, the guys that know them (Pools 11-12-13) are saying there is a good chance we could break the all time AIM total weight record, which is currently just under 140#’s (3 days – 21 fish – 6.64 pound AVERAGE).

Will be fun trying!

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

The bite is shaping up very nicely down here on pool 14, and as long as we don’t get too much rain north of Dubuque, the bite should be in it’s prime! I was thinking of signing up on the am. side, but it is not going to work. Hopefully, AIM will return to the area soon!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.