Pool 2 Yesterday

• micah-witham
    Richfield

Made it out for a few hours yesterday morning before the sun came up.
    Hit the water about 6am and fished till 10.
    Landed 6 walleyes biggest being 23. Lot’s of flow unfortunately. She was coming down real nice after that last big increase and I was getting pretty excited for November out there.
    Interestingly, all my fish came from the same 15 foot section of a wingdam after the sun came up. All on hair too.
    Just a few thoughts for those going out this weekend.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Hey Micah! Mike and I put a little mini-spanking on them this morning; but I had to leave at 10:00. Mike, however is still out there and Calvin is jumping in later with his dad. So I would imagine that more details will come out later. Heavier jigs and plastics did most of the damage after the sun was up.

dd

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Gary and I got out this morning for a while and popped two right off the bat on K-Grubs. That was it until later in the afternoon when Gary caught a nice one on a crank bait. Pretty slow for us, we worked hard but the fish weren’t very active during the day as far as we could see.

Rootski

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Only two picture fish for my boat today. Paddle tails and ring worms did well today. Lost one other big fish due to not changing out a weak hook when I knew it should of been. Mid day was pretty slow for us. Both of these where between 28 and 29″s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.