Any news for pool 9?

• smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

Heading up to pool 9 Friday night for the weekend and was wondering how the water conditions are now after all this rain and more tomorrow. Normally put in at Blackhawk and work that area. Will be using a Iowa license so will stay south of the dam. Unless it’s worth the price. Any reports would be GREAT!
    Thanks

bosman
    DeSoto, WI

Don’t know what this weekend will bring with the storms predicted to blow in & through…..but last weekend did well targeting rock/sand converging seams in less than 6′ of water. Bass, pike, & walleye with a couple drum and bowfin. Didn’t try for any panfish but I’ll bet the gills were roaming close by too.

superdave
    NE IA

I fished yesterday some, but mostly just tried out the new boat. Had probably a dozen walleyes trolling sloughs, but only two were legal. Water temp was around 57. Good luck, I may try it on Saturday.

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Fished below the dam for about 3 miles today. Water temp. was 56 to 57 plus. One walleye on a craw crank.

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

We plan on looking for walleyes so will be found in the MN slough or Desoto bay areas running 3 ways.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.