Pool 4 report with PB

• wallster
    Austin, MN

I had the day off work today so I took advantage of it. I took my nephuew Brayden over for some trolling on pepin. We got on the water about 730 and started the morning off right away. Caught a couple small fish, then WHAMO, one of the rods doubled over really good and I told Brayden to grab the rod, its a good one. He had no problem landing his personal best on the river 25″ walleye. We continued to troll the area we were in till 11:30, catching lots of nice fish with some small ones in the mix. We were working 13-15ft of water with #5, #7 shad raps with lead core. Then we made a run to another spot with only a couple small fish. So we headed back to the starting spot and nailed a 22″ right away. Caught a couple more fish just befor time to head home to get Brayden home for his baseball game. It was a awsome day on the water. Light too no wind.
    Wallster ><((((>

big shooter
    HAGER CITY, WI

Getem hooked while ther young Willy!

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

big fish and big smiles go great together congrats

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Atta boys ! Good to see the new leadcore set-ups producing for ya! Be sure to pick up a PB pin.

redneck
    Rosemount

I don’t think that young man could smile any bigger if he tried That is what fishing is suppose to be about! Thanks for sharing!

wallster
    Austin, MN

Dean, Those rods worked great. I know I’m going to need two more .
    Wallster ><((((>

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

looks like a great day, and i’ll be the first to say it, but kudos to you for having him wear his pfd while out, its nice to see you start him right at a young age!

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Great job–I thought kids only played video games these days? Congrats on the PB, what a smile!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Nice work big man figured you would tangle into a few in there! Now get up to Mille Lacs where you belong

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Great job Willie!!! I think your nephew is happy…

Jami

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.