pool 4 eyes 3/20

• wallster
    Austin, MN

Fish for a few hours in thr rain on friday evening and saturday during the morning hours. Pulled a 22,23 and 27″ eyes on friday evening with one small sauger also making it to the boat. The 27 was my PB weighing 9.1. She was let go to fight another day, as were the others. Saturday was a slow day with only a couple small saugers. Saw some fish caught but nothing with much size. Hopefully the bite will pick up this week.
    Wallster ><((((>

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Nice fish…. congrats.

See the heavy clothing was put to use as I guess it will for the next several days. Got my Arctic Armor packed and ready.

llong

Nice looking fish Willie I am getting the itch pretty bad to get over to the river. Coming home next weekend, possibly making it to p4 friday.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

That a boy Willie Let’s up that PB Saturday morning first fish!

wallster
    Austin, MN

CH, Give me a call when you get home. I might be over prefishing for full throttle.
    Erick, You bet, lots more big fish to come and saturday sounds like a good day to start.
    Wallster ><((((>

matt_schultz
    Mississippi River Pool 4

Nice fish! Good to see you guys out there enjoying the nice weather . Somehow I knew we shouldn’t have left there when we did !

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

That’s awesome. Great looking fish there.

stuart
    Mn.

Nice fish Willie,we put one 26er in the boat sat. middle of the day.Plus a couple eaters.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Good way to break in that new boat!!!!!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Great job. I was so cold out there on Friday the only thing that would have warmed me up would have been some fish like yours. Congrats.

rainman2
    metro area

Nice fish thanks for posting

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.