Pool 4 info?

• BobB
    Dodgeville, Wisconsin

I am looking for info relative to fishing pool 4 the last week in November, Thanksgiving ish. Any suggestions to technique,etc. I usuallly fish there late October or Feb/March, I have never fished it in November. Any siggestions would be appreciated.

shayla

Bob, try using your SEARCH tab at the top of the screen. Once you get in there just clik on the area you are interested in and then clik to show info older than 1 year…you will find a ton of info. You could also look back thru the archives of old fishing reports for the same body of water. Hope that helps?

Forgot to mention, on the search page you can type in a keyword to narrow your search, for example you could type in “Wing dams” or “Handlining” and just posts pertaining to those specific topics will appear…give a shout if you have any questions.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Bob,
    The patterns will be very similar to when you have been here in the past.What dictates the presentation of choice is stag,flow,and water clarity.My guess based on present conditions is that you will lighten up on your jig weights,and you will be able to pitch as much as you want.Typically there is an excellant 3-way and crank bite then as well!
    We will get you up to speed as it happens!

KirtH
    Lakeville

Bob,

Stop in at Everts, talk to Dean(bring fresh cookies )for advice, Dean will treat you right.

Just watch out for the guy that smells like catfish

nascarfan
    stillwater,minnesota

you know i was fishing today on the st croix and this guy come by and all i could smell was catfish. i think it was him.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.