Lansing ?

• 192-fazer
    Cedar Falls Ia.

Anything going on in the Lansing area? Thinking about heading up there this Tuesday to fish wing dams and back water sloughs.

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

The eyes were slow for me this weekend.Did boat around 15 fish 12 to 18 inch range.Alot of trash for me on the wing dam a bunch of small channel cats and bass, plus a pile of shephead.Trolling was also slow.But tomorrow is a new day . Cant catch fish everytime I go out, if i did it wouldnt be fishing.It was still real nice on the water this weekend and my son had a blast.So that makes it worth while for me .

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’m thinking I’ll be there on Friday…I’m on the look out for some monster pike !!!

Dobber
    S.W. WI

going over this weekend, how much grass was floating? would like to do some trolling if possible,thanks guys.

192-fazer
    Cedar Falls Ia.

I was up there on Tuesday and there was no grass coming down. Trolling won’t be a problem. We fished wing dams, trolled rip rap, drifted channel edges, casted crank baits, fished live bait and artificials. Caught a lot of fish just no walleyes. boated several big catfish, drum, large mouth bass, blue gills, and rock bass.

Dobber
    S.W. WI

thanks fazer,might go in the morning if i can( wifes b-day) if i do i will report. thanks again,Dobber

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.