Report 3-21-07

• Matt M
    Blaine, MN

Today we fished in the drudgery of weather. All I can say is it was brutal! Very Slow and we tried the dam, several Wing dams, Bay point, and youngs cabin. We caught nothing at all. But we decided to go to the local pub called the Barrel House in Redwing. We caught a lot of beverages and a Pie! I suggest stopping in there when you get a chance! It made the day! Great Hospitality! So did the Cherry Bomb!

Matt

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Matt…….Were you having breakfast at Perkins in Hastings This am? Minnows or Plastics?

Matt M
    Blaine, MN

Chappy,

We didn’t have breakfast in Hastings yesterday, all though it would of been nice. We ended up trying plastics and live bait with no successes
    But we did have some success at the Barrel House. I recomed anywone to this establishment.

Good Fishing

Matt

WalleyeRanger

you guys are going to have to learn to vacate the dam area if you want to catch fish I limited out yesterday in 45 min in water less than 10 ft. go down river to old sand flats stay back from shore cast your bk ringie up on the shelf drag it back at a fair clip, pick it up a notch they are a little more agressive now. act think like a fish.

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

you guys are going to have to learn to vacate the dam area if you want to catch fish I limited out yesterday in 45 min in water less than 10 ft. go down river to old sand flats stay back from shore cast your bk ringie up on the shelf drag it back at a fair clip, pick it up a notch they are a little more agressive now. act think like a fish.

Good to see someone is on them. Very slow day for my boat on wednesday as well . Care to share what color plastics and jig sizes are working for you in the dirty water we have on upper pool 4 right now? Are you just dragging across the bottom?

Thanks for the info

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.