Pool #10 10/29

• 192-fazer
    Cedar Falls Ia.

Finally made it up to Lynxville after 10 straight days of work. It’s been at least 3 weeks since I’ve been to the river. Started off dragging ringworms on the Wisconsin side to no avail. Picked up some short fish below the long wall on hair jigs and one eyes. I finally started picking up some keeper fish on 1/4 oz. sour apple precision jigs with purple/white and char/pepper ringworms casting to spots and slowly retrieving. You’ll have to root through some small fish, but it’s worth it. I did not catch any walleyes. They were all 18-20″ saugers. seemed like the larger fish were comming out of shallower water from what I seen that day. I seen a lot of smaller fish caught on the current edge out in deeper water but not many keepers. The grass was not that much of an issue like this time last year. there is some, but you can fish just about anywhere. Going to be heading up to pool #4 next week for about 4 days. Can’t wait.

BobB
    Dodgeville, Wisconsin

Good to hear something is going on on pool 10! Thanks for the report 192-Fazer. I may get over that way this weekend. You will love pool 4. Make sure you stop over to Everet’s and talk with Dean. He will put you on the fish!!

Have a great trip.

Bob B.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.