pools 9/10

• BobB
    Dodgeville, Wisconsin

Anyone know how they did at the walleye tournament last weekend?

superdave
    NE IA

I saw 5-6 MWC boats out on sunday. I think the tournament is next weekend?

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

The MWC event starts this Thursday. The bite has been getting better by the day. I’m thinking it will take around 15+ lbs per day to crack a win. Maybe more if they find big fish on the wing dams yet.

rob_a
    Viroqua, Wisconsin

Bob,

You have a PM.

Rob

BobB
    Dodgeville, Wisconsin

Send one back to you Rob.

andyjcraig
    Iowa City, Iowa

Hey Bob! Send me one too! Might get to go this weekend but not sure. Where are you fishing?

BobB
    Dodgeville, Wisconsin

Andy, You have PM

Bob.

Greyghost

Need to know if the grass is coming down the river yet and is that little bait shop in Lynxsville still open Thanks in advance

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

From what I seen on the river today (Pool 7) the biggest thing now is leaves. There was very little grass coming down at this time.
    I believe the bait shop you are talking about is Falling Rock? If so, yes they are still there and open

Greyghost

Not that one the guy who runs that last I knew was a bit of a jerk. I was talking about the one in town on the river side Jimmy some thing ran it. Thanks for the report of grass.

bigesox
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Not too much grass on pool 9 on Saturday. Water temp was 44 and river looked pretty low to me. I didn’t see much caught, but that was probably just me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.