This guy is Nuts!

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Well, old Deano skipped town for a few days again…and left me in charge of Evert’s.

I would have thought that since the last time I had a stay here and screwed up his cash register (it stopped charging sales tax…which meant Dean had to pay it ) and I charged a guy $2.00 less per dozen for willow cats than I should of…maybe that’s why he started out wanting 1 doz and ended up buying 10 doz. I thought he would have learned by now.

But it’s great to be down here along the river again. Eagles, turtles, barges and fisher people along with the beautiful upper pool 4 scenery. I’M LOV’EN IT!

Anyway, before Deano left, I asked him if I could do a blow out on St Croix rods…you know…pulling a number out of the air…advertise them for…I don’t know 20% off or something.
    He got kinda testy with me and said “Don’t you dare!” So I had to scratch that idea.

So I thought I would advertise the next best thing… Electronics! There’s a HUGE mark up in them! So, if you do a lot of boating at night and would like the National Weather Service and communications with the barges and other pleasure boaters…I have a couple hand held units that I would like to give away…(you paying attention Larry Flatcaster?)
    Unfortunatly, Dean said I’de have to mow the lawn for 3 years to pay off that bill…so I have some “special” prices… that I can’t talk about on line either. Soooooo, I’m not.

However, since Deano did leave…and said help myself to anything in the frig….I have some OUTSTANDING brownies that I would be willing to share…if there’s any left when you come down. I also have a brown apple, some jello cups..with fruit! I think they are suger free though.
    Haven’t looked in the freezer yet…

Oh yeah! Any of you walleye guys know how much these Bombers are to be sold for?

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

Quote:

Oh yeah! Any of you walleye guys know how much these Bombers are to be sold for?

Yep, 79 cents, you can put everything he’s got behind the counter and I’ll settle up with you on saturday!

Brian Lyons

Quote:

However, since Deano did leave…and said help myself to anything in the frig….I have some OUTSTANDING brownies that I would be willing to share…if there’s any left when you come down.

First of all, NEVER under any circumstances eat any of DEAN’S BROWNIES!!
    Secondly, Bombers are 13.95. No exceptions

Jira

Brian I think we could give the baitshop a good ole makeover. For example he’s got an entire wall of K Grubs, Ring Worms and alike.. all those packages, different clashing colors… I am volunteering to stop by and help you clear off that entire wall, as well as the others, (obviously at no charge to you) to help Dean with the baitshop makeover of a lifetime. Heck, I’ll even haul the stuff away. I can’t even imagine the look on his face.

Lemme know what you think, drop me a PM.

larry_haugh
    MN

Hey Hey!!!

You got my attention BK, How many years will I have to mow your lawn?

Shoot me a PM. I’m due for one. (After the barge last night I can see that it would be in my best interest, and my fishing partners who seem to outshine me)

Thanks Mate

Larry

jhalfen

Oh oh…another round of fresh flowers for the cabins is on the way.

Hey Dean…you’ve had more time off than me this summer….rest up for the fall and winter season buddy!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Oh, wow man!

Just woke up…dang I had the muchies last night. The brownies are all gone.

Larry, PM on it’s way. What was the question again??

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Dean’s Back and is he PO’ed!

Guess I was to eat the “other” brownies!

All jointed shad raps…75% off…starting tomorrow…when I’m long gone! Ask for Dean!

(Jk )

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

I keep seeing you giving everthing away wishin I was closer
    But now it almost sounds like it is worth burning the gass

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

When will Dean ever learn…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.