How does this sound?

• mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

Several organizations have asked me if I would consider running fund raiser tourneys for them, this fall or next spring. I have always thought that a Walleye-bass-pike-catfish tourney with only one entry per category and total points added up for all categories based on place in that category would be a fun format. Teams and boater(who’s boat is used) will be picked by draw . All fish will be measured at the boat with an official measuring device supplied by tourney and a witness form will be signed by the other angler. We were considering $75 per person with 50% automatically going to fundraising group, and the rest being paid out 100%. I’m already have sources for free printing , and awards. Does this sound like an intersting format to anyone . Any comments of any kind are welcome -pro or con and suggestions would be valuable also. Lawrence

WalleyesInc
    Il

Sounds good to me. I think the idea of measuring the fish at the boat is a good way to go they do that at the governors cup on Fort Peck and it works out fine. Multi species is done in a lot of smaller touranments and they end up being a lot of fun

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.