1/2 day on Pool 4 on 3/28

• slammin eyes
    Oakdale, MN

What a gorgeous day to be out today. Light or no wind, sunshine, and the good company of Chowski and Schmidty. Only had a chance to fish a few hours, but found the bite to improve as the water temps rose throughout the day. No really big dawgs, but tossed back several repectable fish and brought home 8 eaters in the 18″ plus range. Patience paid off. Good luck to all, I think the best if yet to come.

fishnhard72
    Ankeny, IA

hey i have a question for anyone? Im a first timer up to pool 4 from iowa n stopped in at scheels to get some bfishn ringworms and bucktail i know bout bucktails but not so much ringworms how do i work them there n was size jig head. and what kind of water/stucture??

fshdog
    nw iowa

hey mike fellow iowan here clkick fishing reports scroll to bottom of page click jump line scroll up to mississippi river walleye click jump tab page four draging ring worms great info good luck to ya

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

hey i have a question for anyone? Im a first timer up to pool 4 from iowa n stopped in at scheels to get some bfishn ringworms and bucktail i know bout bucktails but not so much ringworms how do i work them there n was size jig head. and what kind of water/stucture??

Serously you can get everything you need at everts, for probably less than scheels, not to mention dean will give you any up to the minute info he knows, personally I wouldn’t waste time stopping anywhere else, you can even launch there, best ramps in the area IMHO, for only a small fee.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Thanks for the update Brian. I was hoping to get down fri, but not sure now with the weather.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Mike72,
    First of all, Welcome to IDA, you will like it hear. post back as often as you wish. good luck.
    I 2ND what Rider has said. YOU CAN NOT BEAT, the prices and fishing discussion that goes with it (if you ask), with Dean at Evert’s resort. He knows what you need to know to get started. jigs/baits/plastics. He REALLY knows his stuff.
    good luck.
    Jack..

fishnhard72
    Ankeny, IA

so the good guys at everts resort can tell me how to catch those eyes huh?? i appreciate the info guys. good fishing to you all

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.