Pool nine report!!

• BobB
    Dodgeville, Wisconsin

Got out with my brother-in-law Sat. morn. We both limited out on 16 to 19 inch males, few saugers, mostly eyes. We did pick up a 5 to 6 pounder female and threw her back. We used dark purple with purple jig heads. That was about the only consistant color for us. We did see people using green or chartruese with minnows and that produced fish for them.

We stayed in 20 to 26 FOW. Also, pulling threeways with 3 oz of weight with real bright rapalas helped us to pick up fish as well. All in all I guess we picked up 30 to 40 fish, with very few dinks. It was a really awesome day!!!!

Sunday, fishing was ok until just after first light. Then it got slow for me. I saw very few quality fish get caught. The majority that were geting caught were dinks. Still a beautiful day and I got fish for supper so it was a good weekend!!

HuntNFish58

Were you fishing up by the dam. Went by there Sat.afternoon and it was packed. Wish I could have been out .Thanks for the report.

BobB
    Dodgeville, Wisconsin

I was up by the dam, but by afternoon I was below the long wall…away from the crowds.

Bob.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.