Anything going on Pool 2?

• DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

debating heading out tonight for awhile if nothing else pops up. Things seemed to have slowed a week ago. I havent heard much or been out since.

Thanks.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I haven’t been on the Pool since last Friday. I’ll be going next Tuesday so any info you can provide would be great. Enjoy your weekend!!!

drummerboy
    minnesota

I WILL BE THERE TUESDAY AND I BETTER CATCH SOME FISH OTHERWISE I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW FISHING PARTNER AND BY THE WAY I AM ONE [censored] OF A NET MAN. DAN

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

If you don’t stop bringing those big Drum into my boat you can find a new partner no problem.

Just make sure the beers are cold big man!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Is that you Cow-sell? If so-you are a dirty [censored].

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

A buddy of mine that I recently told to look at the web site. Whenever I fish with him he is the “Drum King”. So thought that he might have signed on as Drummerboy.

Looks like a false alarm.

drummerboy
    minnesota

And i thought that i was the only one who caught alot of big drum when fishing for walleyes.But i guess i am not the only one with that gift.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

You call THAT a gift!!??

drummerboy
    minnesota

It must be the boat i fish in that attracts them or else the guide.

DONOTDELETE

Fished Redwing to Pepin yesterday with my two boys in the 14ft Alumacraft. Started at the lock-dam and went South. I took no fish from the wing dams (cranks & jigs) and none from the rip rap. We did not get a walleye till we got to town and worked the back current area South of the Grain Elevators/barge dock. We got one keeper there. We did enjoy the Drum at that spot! We got our best fishing at the point where the river hits Lake Pepin. I got a 10+ drum there. Boy! All that action and those great drum… suppose it is cause we used crawlers? Hum…. And of course, we enjoyed the surfing! Every time one of those giant party boats came hauling *ss past us, while we were boating down the river as fast as we could go with the 25 hp Yammer up on plane…it was “surf’s up” boys!

drummerboy
    minnesota

Sounds like you too have the GIFT.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.