Pool 4 Dec. 13th.

• Kerry Harvey
    Brownsdale, MN.

I know this is getting to be old news, but the doo’s are still putting good numbers of fish in the boat. The size of the fish were smaller today compared to my last couple of trips out, with only a handful going over 17″. Had a few walleyes mixed in with the saugers but none of them were legal. How about the fog that rolled in late morning, there were times when I could’nt see either shore line.(see attachment) Take care..

bigwalleye
    Ellendale

we also did very well today, lots of little saugers with 2 legal eyes, found to be biting light so we put stinger hooks on and found that to be the trick, also pulled 3 way with plain hook and stinger/fatheads which worked well

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

Thanks for the report guys….. sounds pretty much like the bite I experienced on the 11th……

did you guys fish at the dam… or down river at all…..?

and I agree that the larger fish are getting “tougher” to find….. Im thinking they are getting burned off at the dam….. (or on their way home with someone?) and *wow*…. thats some dense fog!!! thank goodness it wasnt that bad when I was there… just mildy hazy……

bigwalleye
    Ellendale

we worked from the “y” to the vermillion, stayed there all day, slow drift

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.