Pools 13 or 14- Any luck?

• john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Anyone been out on Pool 13 or 14? Anything going on below the dams yet? I’ve not been out for a long while, but the time has come to hit it if the river and weather conditions allow. I’ve heard one report of small saugers at L&D 13, any one else doing better?
    Thanks,
    Rooster

eyesrit
    dav ia

hey rooster,my fishing buddy said a guy he works with was up to bellvue on sunday.brought home 11 saugers,and they tossed back a few short ones.thats second hand info,like from a freind of a freind of afreind deal.don;t know what they used or what the water was like.we fished sylvan slough sunday morning only caught short ones,went home with empty livewell. …eyesrit

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Hey eyesrit, I made it out to Clinton dam today. Didn’t get out until 1 p.m., fished until 4. We kept 4 nice saugers, a decent walleye and a saugeye. Should have had many more, but both my partner and I had rusty hook setting mechanisms. Missed a LOT of fish, and caught dozens of shorties.
    P.M. me if you want specifics about where and how.
    Rooster

eyesrit
    dav ia

thanks rooster,sent you an e-mail…….eyesrit

gillsandspecks
    Hiawatha, Iowa

hey Rooster; It’s 05:00 in the morning and I think you changed my mind about going to Bellevue. Clinton sounds just find,,,, thanks. Oh, yesterday at Guttenburg we ended up with six saugers & a walleye. Lots of weeds again just like up at Linxville. Man I’m getting tired of those Dam weeds…………. {John}

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.