HOW ABOUT A POOL 4 REPORT

• Jigmaster
    Superior,Wis

Now that the RCL is done how about a report on fall fishing

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

James mentioned that the bite has declined in the “sauger bite” post below…..

we have water rising.. and temps dropping… two things that will definitly affect the fishing….

I would also read Tucks pool 3 report.. he speaks of what the pros were up to at the RCL and some advice as to what to try in the river right now… the hay days are not here yet is the main thing to remember.. transition is the key word between the rising river and dropping temps…. and as Jarrad reports in his RCL recount… keep a positive attitude!! dont let the odds discourage you… you wont catch anything if you dont fish… and you wont learn if you spend time on the water….

these are things I can say for sure… in times past I would probably gave some tactics to try… but one thing Ive found… the more I learn.. the less I find I know… our staff pros are the experts, read what they have to say and follow their advice……

also.. from my own experience… I would say dont live and die on one spot… your going to have to work for some fish I think…

maybe one of our pros has a comment on this… but maybe the rise in the river will trigger a movement of fish upstream so that the redwing dam might just start to pick up in the next few days….. Ive always felt that fish tend to move upriver when the water rises….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.