Fluekiger lands another Pool 5 Pig

• fireflick
    Alma WI

Dylan Fluekiger did it again. Back to back weekends with a slob of a walleye. Not to bad for a bass guide I would say. I bet you are starting to finally believe me about those ringworms now aren’t you??

Just when the river starts getting good I have to leave for Bull Shoals Arkansas

fireflick
    Alma WI

This was the one he got last week.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

no doubt that’s a bass man……no true walleye guy could ever hold fish of that caliber without even a hint at a smile

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Very, VERY nice fish(s)!
    Tuck

kris_brantner
    My river

jake, when you get used to catching the pigs, it just isnt that much of a big deal ne more. like when you get your first banded duck, thats pretty cool, but when you shoot 2 or 3 a year, it gets kinda not such a big deal when you have like 20 already on your lanyard. but keep in mind, its still kinda cool

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

If that was a Smallie that Big… HE WOULD REALLY SMILE!!!

Great fish Dylan!!!
    Hey! When we going after TOP FEEDERS!!

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Quote:

jake, when you get used to catching the pigs, it just isnt that much of a big deal ne more. like when you get your first banded duck, thats pretty cool, but when you shoot 2 or 3 a year, it gets kinda not such a big deal when you have like 20 already on your lanyard. but keep in mind, its still kinda cool

Yeah…..ok….Whatever you say cheif

Maybe it’s just my personality, but whenever I catch a big fish (ANY big fish), I SMILE!!! Especially if I’m getting a picture takin with it .

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome back to the ”Walleye World” my friend. Bass are alot of fun but walleyes like that are hard to stay away from.
    Thanks, Bill

riverfan
    MN

Dylan,

Great fish, pool 5 has been kind!

jeffsedlmayr
    Wisconsin

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah…..ok….Whatever you say cheif

Maybe it’s just my personality, but whenever I catch a big fish (ANY big fish), I SMILE!!! Especially if I’m getting a picture takin with it .

DAmn right, if you can’t appreciate it anymore i feel sorry for you, i smile every dang time i pull in a nice fish, doesn’t even have to be big. Even if someone next to me catches one it is well worth it.

kris_brantner
    My river

obvously you guys cant sence that 99% of what i write on here is just to be a smart @$$. but its true, i dont have 20 bands on my lanyard no, but watch any big duck or goose hunter on tv, if they have a lanyard full of bands, and get another, there like… o cool, a band. not sure if its the same with a big bellied walleye, but i dont think any of those Fluekigers ever smile when they catch a fish

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Quote:

obvously you guys cant sence that 99% of what i write on here is just to be a smart @$$.

Obviously, we can

flick
    Alma WI

Guys…
    Just cause I dont smile doesnt mean i’m not OBSESSED with it…if you dont think Im obsessed with it you obviously dont know me or my family..FISH are the number one reason I dont have a girlfriend at all in the spring..

Bro….
    I’ve been using ringworms ever since you have……But if you want to play the big brother role an pertend you taught me I suppose you can…lol

kris_brantner
    My river

the number one reason huh??? lol how many other reasons are there???

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.