Pool 4 or Pool 5

• Chippman
    Chippewa County, Wi

Heading down on 4/26, with pool 4 eye’s and sauger into or postspawn would it be better to hit pool 5. First time post just signed up yesterday have been checking site for a few months. Hat’s off to FTR it’s the best!!!!

Chippewa River’s almost back to normal. Anyone want to fish boat’s empty, Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire area. Thanks in advance. [email protected]

ScottS3

Last I heard there were two tournaments on Pool 4 this weekend. If you are going to be fishing the weekend you may want to consider pool 5.ScottS

flyboy

Hey Chippman,

I can’t go fishing this weekend, but I’m out of Chippewa Falls also.. Nice to see a neighbor on FTR!

-John

PaulV
    Eagan, MN

I have less than limited experience on Pool 5, having just been there once, so I’m in no position to offer advice. I will be heading down there Saturday myself, so if anyone has any suggestions, I’m listening. We’ll be fishing for pike, bass and crappie as well as walleye and sauger. I have a Warrior side console with black trim and a pair of Mercs if any FTR folks are in the neighborhood and would like to say hi.

Chippman
    Chippewa County, Wi

I can only fish Friday so I might try both pools 4 in the am and 5 in the pm so I miss the prefishing crowd if any, I’ll let you know how I do. Ron

larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

Not a whole lot of people have been on 5 lately that i know of, but i am sure there are some fish to catch, if you like crouds i am sure pool 4 will produce but if you want to get away from the croud 5 is the place to be

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.