Encroachment

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

and if your ever bored just go park down on blackdog and start reading a book… so many friendly guys down there.

That’s what Pug tells me. BTW, what book are you reading now Mike?

dj00140

Quote:

Quote:

and if your ever bored just go park down on blackdog and start reading a book… so many friendly guys down there.

That’s what Pug tells me. BTW, what book are you reading now Mike?

Yea last summer I periodically saw people sitting in their cars reading, didn’t think much of it… then I saw the same guy, 2 days in a row in the same spot, this was a little strange. A couple weeks later I saw a guy standing on the side of the road right by the RC boat racing pond in booty shorts with a book in his hand, just standing on the side of the road. I drove down there just to see if my buddy was catching anything and drove back thirty minutes later and he was still standing there. WTF I says, and I remember hearing about some sting operation down there… anybody know if there is a thread on that anywhere?

Sorry if spoiled your secret code brian or mike…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

What code?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

It’s against my better judgement to repost this, but that’s not stopped me before.

Blackdog Sting<

dj00140

Quote:

It’s against my better judgement to repost this, but that’s not stopped me before.

Blackdog Sting<

“Turn in pokers” lmao

Thanks.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Book? dang, no wonder I haven’t gotten any “bites” “trolling” down there. Here I have been holding a brick all this time.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.