My P4 Fishing Report

• walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Went out this weekend along with it seemed like the entire state of Minnesota and Wisconsin people to fish about the size of a football field. It was crazy with all the boats. Anyways the fish weren’t jumping in the boat but I heard people were able to catch them though. We tried everything from plastics to live bait to cranks. Nothing stood out to be better but still worked to get something into the boat. It seemed like if you were willing to switch up to offer something new to the fish it would produce for a little bit.
    Had a great time and the weather seem to start showing signs of spring. Here are a couple of the big fish we caught. Hope everyone else had a good time out on the water.
    Here are a couple pics of the fish we caught and pictured before we released them again.

Everts Fishing Resort
    Inactive
    Hager City WI

Nice fish Andy! Don’t for get the state of Iowa was here too, and a few from Illinois…..lol
    -K-

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

You are definitely right I forgot to add them so here it goes…. Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illionis, and yes I saw a truck from Michigan. Maybe thats why the river came up a ways.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

LOL! Nice fish Andrew!

There sure were some tanks pulled in this weekend.

Cp3
    Hammond, WI

Nice job Andy

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Very nice fish. Good meeting you last week.

396ranger
    Cottage Grove MN

Who’s awesome old boat is that you are in

That was a nice walleye you got made mine look small

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.