pool 4 results from sunday

• Grawler

I owe this website and its parishioners much so here’s what we learned from fishing 10-7pm yesterday.

First, it was good to meet u BK and I didn’t know u were a certified county register which makes it easy to get a license.

Everts was busy and their selection of river tackle always costs me $20 more than I need. Ugh, the addiction.

Fishing was overall good for the most part. Lots of small fish. Had to wait for the sun to set before the big girls started. Fishing during the day had about everyone up at the dam and did see some better augers get caught. I caught 2 flatheads, 10 or so saugers, and 1 keeper. Denver rigs seemed to be the producer. Overall, live bait was the tix to bites. We downsized to 1/4 of a moxie on 1/4 oz tipped with a minnow and that’s when we started catching nicer fish. Fished very slow, dragging wasn’t what I’d call it but more drifting with subtle jigs. fish were 20′ day amd 14′ night. Hope this helps and good luck. Eggs on some females were just bulging.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Good to meet you two as well!

Glad you had a good time…and I’m also a certified cashier clerk, depending on which side of the counter I’m on.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Also a licensed/bonded minnow sexer.

Good to hear the fish were biting!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Well umm actually I’m doing that under the table Doug.

pantherpop
    Kalispell, MT

Quote:

Quote:

Well umm actually I’m doing that under the table Doug.

Note to self…make sure BK has both hands above the table when talking to him.

grizz177
    Nisswa Mn.

BK certified?? Maybe certifiable

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.