Pool 4 this weekend?

• wilk71
    Albany, Missouri

Thinking of making a 5 hour drive to fish this weekend. Any opinions on whether or not this frontal system going through will shut them down completely? Maybe the bite will pick back up by Sunday? All comments appreciated!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

wilk71

Fishing predictions, as you know, are pretty tough to get right…. I’m of the thinking that the fishing should be solid… but who can really say. I can tell you this, I’ll be on pool 4 Friday – weekend and will make a report to the site every night so you’ll have something to base you descision on.

For what its worth…

DONOTDELETE

Was in red wing wed-thurs. , caught a lot of nice saugers wed. on plastic. Got blew off thurs. Water was dirty ay bay point, fished at the y wed. with good results.

rivertownsports
    mn

Till there gone… The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend in red wing so ya better get fishing!!!!!

jerad
    Otranto, IA/Hager City, WI

wow $4 shad raps…..how long is this sale gonna last?

paff
    owatonna, mn.

i had my niece’s husband drive from willmar on wed. we did well the bite seems to be on the rise. he felt it was more than worth it(it was his first trip ever) from everthing ihave read and heard fronts have very little effect on the rivers. but water temp. and clarity are the real concerns. so check that out first.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.