Question?

• wall3y3chaser

Where can i find a map that shows the depths of pool 2 Mississippi River?

JasonP
    Twin Cities

I’ve actually never seen a map that shows depths…but there might be one around the intraweb somewhere. I’ve only seen depths on certain mapping chips.

If you’re interested in navigational maps they are here. IMO if you are going fishing there is more useful information on the nav chart than any bathymetric map will give ya.

jp

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

The only contour map of pool 2 that I’m aware of is on the Lakemaster Minnesota chip. Not sure if they have a paper version. They did a nice job on that map.

-J.

wall3y3chaser

thanks for the replys, i will keep searching for them!

mojogunter

What areas do you want to see and I can post them here.lilydale area

wall3y3chaser

can you do one of the watergate marina area and the wabasha bridge area raspberry island of downtown saint paul thanks again these are great maps!

mojogunter

I am not sure where Raspberry Island is. If you let me know I can post that area as well unless that is under the Wabasha bridge.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Raspberry (Navy) Island is in that last pic. Those are all Lakemaster images – correct?

-J.

mojogunter

Yes, from lakemaster contour elite

Quote:

Raspberry (Navy) Island is in that last pic. Those are all Lakemaster images – correct?

-J.

wall3y3chaser

Yeah thats it thank you for these, i wish they had these availiable in stores!

what does the black shades mean on the map?

fishdale

Quote:

Yes, from lakemaster contour elite

Quote:

-J.

Mojo – nice pics thanks for sharing – How do you like lakemaster contour elite is it worth the $150? I can see this going on my xmas list

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.