not much pool 4 report

• ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

Finally got some time to get out and not a whole lot going on. Started out pulling cranks around colvill with a few small saugers being cought and 1 crappie. Worked my way up by the y on the wis side to do some dragging with the night crawlers and the sunfish where crazy. No keep able sizes but it was entertaining. 2 smallmouth and 3 walleyes in the 13″ range. Tried pulling cranks across of everts along the channel with a few small walleyes and saugers. Didn’t bring anything home for supper but it was a nice day out. Boat traffic was crazy and all most got clipped. I Learned something yesterday, when they open up the lock and u see 20 boats racing down river all together get the $#@% out of the way lol. Anyone else have any luck? I’m ready for fall!!

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Quote:

The fall bite will be back soon, the temps are changing more and more each day….

Cant wait until October at Everts!!!

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Quote:

Quote:

The fall bite will be back soon, the temps are changing more and more each day….

Cant wait until October at Everts!!!

X2 its been a busy summer with very little boat time!

jeremyschreiner

X3!!!!!!!! Amen To That. Kill ducks in the am and catch fall walleyes in the afternoon!!!!

shockers
    Rochester

Buddy and I got out Sunday. A few nice crappie and one nice eye. All on minnows. Up near Everett’s. And boy u ain’t kiddin about the boat traffic. We finally gave up after nearly being swamped.

taz
    Frederic wi

Quote:

X3!!!!!!!! Amen To That. Kill ducks in the am and catch fall walleyes in the afternoon!!!!

X2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.