Thank You Mike!

• elk_addict
    Northern IA/Lincoln Lakes Area

Mike,
    I really appreciate you posting the link to FLW Live yesterday. I threw on a set of headphones, minimized the screen when the boss came in and had a great afternoon.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Great Technology!
    I had a sweet set up in Man cave garage.
    Used a verizon hot spot and ran HDMI cable to 55″ flat screen and it never missed a beat.
    I live in the woods outside of Amery WI and can’t believe that signal came in that well!
    Off work again today at 2:00 to make sure everything is well stocked for me and freinds.
    Being from Amery and being good freinds with a couple of the pro guys from Amery, I’m pulling for them, but one has to be impressed with Skarils’s bag yesterday. Be interseting to see if he can maitain that.

GAME ON!!

dr-death
    Phillips, WI

Yea, that was a fine kettle of fish that Skarlis brought in!! RRR acquitted himself quite nicely on day 1, didn’t he?? Much fun to watch. Thanks for providing the entertainment.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

It has been great coverage. Lots of pre and post launch videos on line to. My morning is a little busy today other wise I would post some links to them.

Good luck to the guys fishing today. It should be interesting as the water levels continue to rise and launch order is reversed if I remember right. There are a few big fish spots down there that are know for kicking out numbers of big fish that are only big enough for a couple of boat and are first come first serve.

Good luck to the guys again today.

b-j-r
    Pool 4

Tommy has pool 4 dialed in. Fished against him a couple years ago in the Full Throttle series and his (record breaking) 1st place finish was 20+ pounds above second. I wanna say it was almost if not 40 lbs.

dugout
    Dubuque Ia

Yup it was a little over 42 lbs! He is on FIRE!

hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

Tommy is a good stick and wish him best Saturday!

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

he is one of the best and hope it continues, just goes to show as a pro or regular joe, the river will and can humble you at anytime

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.