Great company!

• riverdan

Got together with a good friend today in prescott for some fishing and fellowship, couldn’t of asked for better company to share a slow few hours on the water with, we did manage to put 3 nice walleyes in the box but the fish were just a bonus! Thanks Turk! I always have a open seat for you my friend!

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

Now I see why I left the water feeling refreshed yesterday…it was the visit with the Dr. of fish therapy!

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Who was guiding who? You know its not time yet when 2 guides can only put 3 fish in the box! Fellowship always rocks though!

riverdan

Quote:

Who was guiding who? You know its not time yet when 2 guides can only put 3 fish in the box! Fellowship always rocks though!

Its one thing to go to a area that you’ve been catching alot of fish at and pound on them, where is the challenge in that but its another deal looking in different areas to find fish!

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Ah I see! Its always fun to try something different! I like to do it too, but have busted more times than not and can get frustrated easily! Its always great to see the guide’s reports so at least I know the fish are still biting!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.