Mercury test

• riverdan

Well all the scare tactics by the EPA on mercury levels of fish in the rivers and lakes doesn’t seem to hold water! I’ve eaten 2 meals of fish out of the river for more then ten years, by a request by my doctor that also is on the board for the EPA I went in for testing and here is the results! Guess I’m good to go!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Dan, eat two meals of flathead for the next ten years and check the results.

I’m thinking you’ll make a good California rat.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Well,here I thought this was boat motor post

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Quote:

Dan, eat two meals of flathead for the next ten years and check the results.

I’m thinking you’ll make a good California rat.

If that was true, then catfish and sturgeon wouldn’t live so long, now would they? B as in B, S as in S. Bullchit!

BBKK
    IA

I’ve followed your posts, you seem to typically keep the smaller fish and let the bigger ones go. That probably has something to do with it, the fish you eat are only 4-6 years old compared to if you were to teat 2 meals a week of 27″ers.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Nice going Dan,
    I can’t read your test, but what I DO get from your test IS:

I need new glasses.
    thanks
    Jack

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I think it say 2.0 mercury in his system. Not sure if that is a percentage or a unit. Sounds like he’s happy with 2.0 mercury in his system. In any event, I think we need to start calling him RiverDan 2.0.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

RiverDan 2.0

It’s The Peoples Mercury!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.