3/7 pool 4

• riverdan

Made it down this afternoon actually wasn’t to bad out, first area produced a few real nice walleyes then dried up so hit another area and worked the shore line and wowser were they in there, fished that area till 830 tossed back alot of good quality fish, was suppose to leave the river around 7:30 but every pass I hooked up or missed some, after the second phone call, thought I better go! all fish were in less then 18′ hot color was kings ale charteuse paddletails

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Sounds like a pretty good day.
    Congrats
    Jack

ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

Thanks for the report dan

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

That pretty much mirrors whats happening on the Fox here in eastern WI Dan…sounds like mature males are starting to make a strong appearance…

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Great job Dan, I know it’s hard to leave active fish sometimes…

mudlizard
    st. marys pt. MN

Dan, you did better then I did, had to leave early, you fish the same area in the evening that I do. Good to talk to you at the gas station, #40 today, I will be down fri. afternoon.

riverdan

Quote:

Dan, you did better then I did, had to leave early, you fish the same area in the evening that I do. Good to talk to you at the gas station, #40 today, I will be down fri. afternoon.

Thanks, nice to put a face or boat for that matter with a name, heading down to the river in a hour again evening bite!!

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Quote:

Great job Dan, I know it’s hard to leave active fish sometimes…

..Hey Hair?. May the lord bless you and keep you away from war#%&. …rrr

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Riverdan…you done good. My buddy was there for three days, and struggled big-time. Only put two legal eyes in the boat, and everyone he talked to struggled too. Sounds like he’s hanging with the wrong crowd again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.