Pool 4 8/26/11

• denver
    farmington,mn

Got out today with my 2 girls and there friend Haley with some success. We fished several spots before we found some nice eaters cooperating. Here is a pict of Haley with here first ever walleye. She caught a few more after this one but wanted to show her first. She got it off Renee my daughters pole. Renee had the biggest walleye of the day it was a 20 incher. Then we have my other daughter Helen with her double header. She got a 16 inch walleye and a 32 inch northern on at once. The look on these three kids faces was awesome, they were screaming shes got 2. I had to slow them down so they didnt not mess up the net job I had to do. Here is Helens double. its was a great day for us. The fish were in anywhere from 4 to 12 foot of water and crank color did not make a difference. Jointed though. Good luck out there !!!!!

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Nice day to have the kids out fishing . great smiles

drew-evans
    rochester MN

awesome work denver! love the smiles!! glad to see at least your daughters can out fish you

denver
    farmington,mn

The youngest one is going to be something she is like her dad she lives for it. good luck out there Drew.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Good shot’s Denver!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.