pool 4 walleyes

• ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

Its been to long since I’ve been out and finally finally! Get to get out and do some fishing and wandering what’s going on out there? Kinda thinking about leaving the lake alone and just fish the river prolly northern part of pepin. Live bait? Dragging? Trolling cranks still? Any info would be awsome and pm me if u want thanks and ill report back. Ps if you see a white alumacraft with a hot blond laying out in the back, don’t hessitate to come grab her so that I can have some peace and quiet time for once j/k

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Was that you I met in the emergency room with the two black eyes?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Here’s a recent report submitted by Marty Hahn.

web page

ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

Btw fishing was _______!!!!!!! Cought around____ and keeped___. The back channel by_______ produced most of the fish. Pulling____up current and____ down current seemed to work best! Goodluck

ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

Crappies are bitting like crazy along the rocky shoreline at point ___ ____ too!! Small raps or flu flu jigs

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Well, I’m a little late but there were some guys using Denver Rigs up by the damn on Sunday evening. I don’t know if they caught anything, I was busy keeping this guy entertained.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Crappies are bitting like crazy along the rocky shoreline at point ___ ____ too!! Small raps or flu flu jigs

PS sorry I couldn’t help you a bit more.

jason-pitts
    Des Moines, IA and Hager City, WI

We fished several spots on the north end of P4 this weekend and all spots were holding at least a fish or two. We were pulling denver rigs at about 1.5. Most of our fish came in 8 to 12 feet of water. Action wasn’t ‘hot’ but it was plenty steady. Ended up with a nice batch of 16-19″ fish for the pan, tons of short eyes and a nice 25″ eye. The current seam in front of Evrets from the dock to the red day marker was holding some nice fish. Orange was the hot color on Saturday and blue was best on Sunday.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.