pool 4

• ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

Slow,slow,slow and slow for me. Water temp in low 50’s fished from red wing to lake city

slayer
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Slow,slow,slow and slow for me. Water temp in low 50’s fished from red wing to lake city

You’re not the only one. My 1st fish of the year was a Sheep. Might be a sign of a bad year to come. We caught 3 sheeps, 1 white bass, and a cigar sauger. Fished from Coville down to Maiden Rock Flats. It was a very slow day, but still nice day to be out. Everyone we talked to got skunked too .

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

I’d think this will change by this time next week. Water temps should climb to the upper 50’s and the core bite should start rolling.

KwikStik
    Trempealeau, WI

Glad it’s not only me. I got my a-ss handed to me yesterday on pool 6.

stuart
    Mn.

Was out on Thur.5th and had a very good day with a mixed bag of eyes and smallmouth.Pitching paddletails and ringworms to the sand/gravel/riprap south of Red Wing.
    Water temp was 49.5 in the afternoon when the rocks warmed up the eyes got real shallow chasing bait and it was lights out for us.

ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

Has the saugers spawned out yet? I did catch some walleyes trolling madien rock. No legal sizes and one 26″ that I didn’t keep. That was the only area that I cought fish. Sorry but I’m kinda glad it wasn’t just me not catching anything. I was thinking I lost my mojo. Its been a different year that’s forsure

shockers
    Rochester

Boy, I’m glad I wasn’t the only one, too. Was up around Red Wing Saturday. Two small eyes. A couple white bass, and many sheepshead. I drove by Pepin and saw a bunch of guys out and wondered if I should have tried there instead. Guess not. Hopefully it picks up soon.

Bigshow
    Waterloo, Iowa

It was slow for us too, but we did get one!!! Forgot the camera, had to use the cell phone.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.