Walleye boat

• gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

By no means am I sticking up for Tracker but they are not the only ones using wood floors today. There are several midwest manufactures still using wood floors.

I was not aware of this. Regardless, they shouldn’t be and you won’t catch me owning a boat that has it.

Keith

The 2011 Ranger 621VS, 300hp Yamaha w/220 hrs, 9.9 kicker, dual Lowrance 12″ graphs/gps, 36v Minnkota, etc… that I traded in sold for $44K. Hellava boat for the money IMO.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0046.jpg

toddrun

Since Polaris purchased Larson Boats, and COVID caused them to temporarily stop production, I have seen some amazing deals on Larson FX boats. I personally picked up a used FX1750DC this spring, and have fished it a dozen times and I really like this boat for what I purchased it for, don’t think I could find an equivalent tin boat for the same or lower. It is definitely not a Ranger, but it is nice and I like the way if fishes.

mojogunter

From what I read Larson shutting down isn’t temporary. Polaris shut that line down for good

Since Polaris purchased Larson Boats, and COVID caused them to temporarily stop production, I have seen some amazing deals on Larson FX boats. I personally picked up a used FX1750DC this spring, and have fished it a dozen times and I really like this boat for what I purchased it for, don’t think I could find an equivalent tin boat for the same or lower. It is definitely not a Ranger, but it is nice and I like the way if fishes.

mikek
    Brainerd-Mille Lacs

Friends don’t let friends buy Trackers….

The BIL was thinking about buying one. Said, it’s a lot of of boat for the money.
    I talked him out of it. He ending up spending 30% more. And 3 years later he thanks me for it. They are mostly made for first time buyers for the price point.
    Low resale value, and cheaply made.
    Had another sister go through a divorce. They took a real beating selling their nice tracker.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.